Friday, April 29, 2011

Really bad-don't read-unedited-thought I'd write it down for later

He cares so much that he won't respond.
He cares so much that he won't fight back when I let him go. And he likes me so that he'll keep himself busy with other girls.
And he wants revenge
That's why we were friends
He'd rather let me figure things out alone
Only remembers when he needs a moan
Sweet when he's bored
got a small hunch that
Maybe he's shady
But it can't be that bad
because he must care enought to keep coming back
but in reality he puts in no effort
and I've been in bed since...
but it's okay, he's still keeping busy
He doesn't even miss me.



Chocolate and heels.
I wore my heels for you today, I bought you chocolate and went out of my way.
I mustered up the courage, I stormed in. I smiled outside. You turned around and she was tehre. I frowned inside. Once again I'm screwed. Once again I got fooled. I thought we could be more than friends. I rememered us comparing hands. Having chicken on a date, I actually ate. It was an effort- I was out of my comfort zone-now I'm alone. It'd be a lie to say I hope youre happy. This story I'm too familiar with. Heart broken. Off to dream again.

No comments:

Post a Comment